Well reading these knitting blogs has had a bad effect on me as a month or so ago, Lincraft had some yarn out on sale so in a moment of sheer crazyness I picked up a few balls. I am not a really a knitter anymore but at a $1.00 or so a ball this ‘feathers’ yarn looked to be fun. Anyway I finished this scarf through the week and I now remember why I don’t knit often. It’s not really my thing as for me the process is pretty boring. Anyway I finished it so at least it is not in my UFO pile.
Pintangle via email
News in Brief
Online Classes are full.
I regularly offer online classes. Check the Classes Online tab in the top menu.
If you are not sure how an online class runs visit this page for a description of how classes are run online.
Stitchers Worksheets on offer.
Free samples and details about the Stitchers worksheets are here .
- Doreen Parker on Take a Stitch Tuesday Stitch 67 Fancy Hem Stitch
- Annet on Take a Stitch Tuesday Stitch 67 Fancy Hem Stitch
- Queenie Patch on Take a Stitch Tuesday Stitch 67 Fancy Hem Stitch
- solitary pilot is a surefire relating to help Christian Louboutin marguerite on Needlework Detail 616 on the For love of Stitching Sampler
- Lilian on Take a Stitch Tuesday Stitch 64 Top Knotted Buttonhole
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle