Well reading these knitting blogs has had a bad effect on me as a month or so ago, Lincraft had some yarn out on sale so in a moment of sheer crazyness I picked up a few balls. I am not a really a knitter anymore but at a $1.00 or so a ball this ‘feathers’ yarn looked to be fun. Anyway I finished this scarf through the week and I now remember why I don’t knit often. It’s not really my thing as for me the process is pretty boring. Anyway I finished it so at least it is not in my UFO pile.
Pintangle via email
News in Brief
2014 is the last year I will teach online
2014 classes have been announced and can be purchased.
My CQ Stencils are available! You can buy them from CQ stencils page
Free samples of the Stitchers worksheets are here
I have just returned from travelling in France and England for 2 months. If you are interested you can read about it and see sketchbook page spreads in Tones and Tints.
- sharonb on Take a Stitch Tuesday 91, 92, 93, Straight, Crossed and Plaited Feather stitch
- sharonb on Work in Progress Wednesday
- Sandy Smith on Work in Progress Wednesday
- chitra gangadharan on Take a Stitch Tuesday 91, 92, 93, Straight, Crossed and Plaited Feather stitch
- Annet on Work in Progress Wednesday
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle