Are you thinking of keeping a blog but wonder if sometimes you might run out ideas to write about? You might like to join in on Question of the week as every week a stitch related question is posed, after posting your answer if you leave a comment or ping Question of the week, you will be listed as a participant in the ring – so the site serves a double purpose. It provokes conversation between stitching bloggers and lets other stitchers who keep a blog know you are out there and keeping a blog.
Pintangle via email
Subscribe to Pin Tangle and have it delivered to your In Box
News in Brief
2014 is the last year I will teach online classes can be purchased here.
- Artists Studio Journal: A Designers workhorse
- Encrusted Crazy Quilting (full and no longer available)
- Sumptuous Surface Embroidery
I limit the number of students in my classes.
CQ Stencils are available! Templates designed by a crazy quilter for crazy quilters. You can buy them from the CQ stencils page
Free samples of my Stitchers worksheets are here
My Other Blog Tones and Tints
Tones and Tints is co-authored with Jerry Everard. It is our take on drawing, photography, and travel
- sharonb on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- sharonb on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
- PJ in Texas, USA on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- Carla Fiedler on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
- Annet on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle