I found this online facsimile of a book of lace designs by Federic Vinciolo who in 1606 was commissioned by the French court to produce lace. Many of these designs could be used as a design source – converted to cross stitch and used on samplers. Thinking about it, I am sure someone has already done that probably at the time of publication!
Pintangle via email
News in Brief
2014 is the last year I will teach online classes have been announced and can be purchased here.
Online Classes offered
- Artists Studio Journal: A Designers workhorse
- Encrusted Crazy Quilting (is now fully booked and no longer available)
- Sumptuous Surface Embroidery
I limit the number of students in my classes.
My CQ Stencils are available! You can buy them from CQ stencils page
Free samples of myStitchers worksheets are here
Tones and Tints is my other blog where I share art journal pages and my progress in re-establishing the habit of drawing
- yvette on Crazy Quilt Seam Detail 481 and 482
- chitra gangadharan on Take a Stitch Tuesday 97 Shell chain and 98 Beaded shell chain stitch
- Belinda Sweeney on Work in Progress Wednesday Block 40 started
- Maureen Bond on Work in Progress Wednesday Block 40 started
- Barbara M on Work in Progress Wednesday Block 40 started
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle