Click on the image and you will be taken to a larger photograph.
The ACT Embroiderers’ Guild had a lovely evening with the exhibition being opened by Senator Kate Lundy.
I will be back there on Saturday morning demonstrating crazy quilting for anyone who is interested. So if you are local and feel like some free tips look for me in the demonstration area at the back of the hall and feel free to say hello.
Today I start planing the next crazy quilt!
The back story
If you are interested in the back story of this quilt you will find it all in the Diamond block crazy quilt category
This series of posts on How to assemble a Crazy Quilt includes
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 1 – Trimming the blocks, joining and a construction technique that means the seams sit flat.
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 2 – Working in Sections
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 3 – Tying the quilt sandwich with no stitches visible from the front and adding a border
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 4 – Adding a false back
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 5 – Catching the false back and binding.
Online Crazy Quilting Classes:
Just a quick reminder for those who are interested in taking a class with me. You will find all my classes listed under the top tab imaginatively titled Classes online you will also find information on how online classes are run.