Sumptuous Surface Embroidery class about to close

Just a quick heads up notice. My next online class Sumptuous Surface Embroidery is about to close. Probably in the next 24 hours as places are limited. This class is nearly full Details are here

The next class off the rank will Encrusted Crazy Quilting. If you are interested in this class in the future please contact me. I limit the number of students in a class and keep a waiting list. You may want to join my announcement only newsletter  Sharon B’s Stitching News is used to let people know about challenges, community events, classes and really, really good stuff!

13 Responses to Sumptuous Surface Embroidery class about to close

1. Claudia says:

Please, Sharon, add my name to the waiting list for Encrusted Crazy Quilt. I would be happy to take part in it! Thank you for all!
    Claudia

2. Sue says:

Sharon, I’m interested in taking your Encrusted CQ, but because of a heavy work schedule in the next few months would not be able to take the course until July. Will you be offering the course at that time or later. I really enjoyed your Sumptuous Surface Embroidery (don’t know if you remember me, but I had the whole album of little fancy shoes–I did one for the class and have already done 2 more as well as a abstract portrait of a horse–love ’em!). I’m looking forward to taking the next class. Thank you.

Sue

Sue I sure do remember those shoes! You are on the waiting list as there is loads of information in the classes and if you need to work alone for a week or so I am sure you will be able to. I have sent you an email.

3. Cindi says:

Please let me know when the Encrusted Crazy Quilt class is open. Thanks.

4. Please put my name on the waiting list for the Encrusted Crazy Quilting class. I’m loving being able to learn so much so quickly, thank you Sharon, I’m so glad I found your site. I’ve come on leaps and bounds with all the help and tuition I have been given.

5. Sharyn says:

Here is my Stem Stitch sample. I really had fun with this one!

6. nancilyn says:

will you be offering the Gimp course again?????

Yes I will do the Gimp course but they have just updated the software. I need to make sure is all works the same way before I offer it again. If it does not I ned to re-write those pages.

7. Maria says:

I would love to enroll in the Encrusted Crazy Quilting class when it is offered next. Please add me to the waiting list. I am already enrolled in the Sumptuous Surface Embroidery class and can not wait to start!
    Maria McCabe

8. Here is my sample stem stitch.

9. Here are my stem stitches.