Do a little happy dance folks as I have Module 7 of the worksheets ready for sale. They are on sale for 7 days at half price of $5. I know people often discount after something has been available for a while but I like doing it the other way around as this means regular readers and customers can take advantage of the deal. It’s a loyalty discount.
Currently half price for 7 days
The sale is now over and worksheets are available at the regular price.
In this module I introduce the start of the knotted stitches, some more beaded stitches and an interesting version of Cretan stitch that I discovered in an old embroidery book. Chained Cretan Triangle is a versatile stitch that I am sure crazy quilters will enjoy but it makes a great fill as well. It is also a stitch that can be used as an edging.
There are 17 stitches in Module 7
In Module 7 contains worksheets for 17 stitches. Normally a module would contain between 12-15 stitches but I have a few extra. Look upon the extra stitches as a bonus.
- Barred Herringbone Stitch
- Beaded Chevron V1
- Beaded Chevron V2
- Beaded Coral Knotted Herringbone
- Beaded Double Chevron
- Berwick Stitch (a member of the buttonhole family)
- Bullion knot
- Chained Cretan Triangle
- Chevron Cretan Stitch
- Chevron Herringbone Stitch
- Closed Buttonhole Stitch
- Coral Knotted Herringbone Stitch
- Double Chevron Stitch
- French Knot
- Herringbone Cretan Stitch
- Threaded Herringbone Stitch
- Upright Diagonal Cross
Special Important stuff please read before you buy
- When you click to buy you will be taken to Pay Pal. I only accept Pay Pal.
- When I receive your order I will email a link to where you can collect your file.
- Please make sure your Pay Pal address is correct as I will email your Pay Pal email address.
- If you want me to use another address tell me in the “Instructions to merchants field”
- Make sure my email is not blocked by your spam filter (sharon dot boggon at gmail dot com)
- Each file is between 7 and 10 megs. These files are in PDF format and you will need Adobe reader to view them. The PDF reader is free from Adobe you can get it free from here
- I am in Australia, so we have a time difference and I am sometimes asleep when the others are awake. But if you do not hear from me within 24-48 hours something has gone wrong, check your spam box and make sure you haven’t tossed me out, and don’t hesitate to contact me. There is a contact tab on the top bar of this page.
- Since this is a digital product there can be no refund. Test the freebies before you buy and that way you will not be disappointed. You can find the free sets and more information about the worksheets here
Module 7 of Sharon B’s Worksheets half price at $5 for 7 days.
Sorry the sale is now over but the worksheets are available at the regular price of $10.
Where are the other worksheets for hand embroiderers?
- For a full description of these worksheets and the first 4 Free modules visit the worksheets page
- Module 5
- Module 6