People really enjoyed this latest stitch. The highly textured nature of Closed base needlewoven picot or needlewoven picot leaf stitch amused and bought out the best in most! Some folks worked an open base rather than a closed base but most pulled the stitch into a leaf shape.
Here are links to the highlights but don’t forget to browse the comments on the Closed base needlewoven picot page as you will discover lots of interesting interpretations of this stitch.
- I loved the interpretations over on Queenies needlework
- Over on Claudia’s Blog spring has sprung with daffodils!
- There are lots of samples are to be found on Jizee6687′s Weblog
- Check out Lucy’s elephant over on Playful Stitching
- Over on Crazyqstitcher you can see this stitch used as bug wings!
Further information about the TAST challenge
If you need further information on the challenge a list of stitches covered so far or directions on how to participate please visit the TAST FAQ page.
You can read back through TAST articles by browsing Challenges - Take a Stitch Tuesday category