I am really pleased people enjoyed buttonhole eyelet flower stitch and to be honest I am totally amazed that so many people managed to get samples done.
This week I had to make a bit of dash around the sites to take a look at the samples life is getting busy with my daughter arriving home tonight as she has just come off another tour.
I am really pleased people enjoyed buttonhole eyelet flower stitch and to be honest I am totally amazed that people managed to get samples done.
- I enjoyed this colourful sample from Hopscotch
- Balades autour du fil worked flowers in a pot.
- Luiz Vaz over in Embroiderland worked flowers on a print
- Over on Claudias Blog you will see how she extended the buttonhole wheel to produce a variety of flowers
- Dont miss the extended sampler of well explored variations over Jizee6687’s Weblog
I hope the featured samples this week have inspired and you to take a little time out in your busy week to browse the other comments on
Further information about the TAST challenge
If you need further information on the challenge a list of stitches covered so far or directions on how to participate please visit the TAST FAQ page.
You can read back through TAST articles by browsing Challenges – Take a Stitch Tuesday category