I am really pleased people enjoyed Berry stitch and once again I am surprised so many people managed a sample at such a busy time of the year.
- Once again Luiz Vaz of Embroiderland delighted us with a sample.
- Over on Claudia’s Blog there is a a bright sunny application of this stitch too
- Over on Brodibidouillages et Compagnie some interesting textures have been created by using different stitches
- Fiberdabbler (Nancilyn) shared her sample on flickr and has produced lots of interesting effects by changing scale and thread.
- Over on Threads and Patches you can see a simple but effective use of the stitch
I know it is busy time of year but take some time out for yourself and visit the comments section on the featured stitch last week visit some of the links people have left because there is a plenty of more good stuff to see.
Further information about the TAST challenge
If you need further information on the challenge a list of stitches covered so far or directions on how to participate please visit the TAST FAQ page.
You can read back through TAST articles by browsing Challenges – Take a Stitch Tuesday category