Crazy Quilt Seam Detail 554 and 555

Crazy quilt block 84Yay I made it! These are the last few details on block 84 of my I dropped the button Box Crazy Quilt .

I wanted to share them with you as that means I can start the new year with block 85.

This is one of my favourite little things that are on the quilt.  These two little charms of baby shoes, always make me smile. You can see how small they are compared to the seed and bugle beads. The glass button they are next to is vintage.

Crazy quilt detail of charms on block

The last detail from block 84 I would like to share is a cluster of buttons. These are modern but the colours sat well on the block. Don’t forget you can see the complete photo block 84 . I have enjoyed sharing this one. I hope readers have enjoyed it too.

Crazy quilt detail of buttons on block

I dropped button box quiltThis article is part of a series which you can find out more about on the  CQ details FAQ page.

Subscribe to Pintangle and never miss a post

You can have Pintangle delivered to your inbox by using the subscribe feature in the sidebar.

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Crazy Quilt Seam Detail 554 and 555

1. Dorilde says:

lindos trabalhos amei

2. Hey Sharon! Congrats on completing your hand embroidery design. These buttons are really beautiful and enchanting. I enjoyed viewing them. It’s amid my favorites now. Keep sharing your creativity and thoughts with us.

3. Andy Lloyd Williams says:

I love this latest finished block – as always your work is so inspirational. I, too, love the way you have stitched the creamy coloured button on! Good luck and happiness for 2015, especially the stitching part of it!

4. Lesley Olivieri says:

Good morning Sharon,
    I have been enjoying all your emails this year especially the ones from your trip. I became “an armchair traveller”.
    I will be interested to see your CP book when it is completed.
    Your selection of buttons is superb I only find fairly plain ones to purchase.
    I hope 2015 is a great year for you, your business and family.
    Regards Lesley

5. Odarka says:

I love it as well! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas and all of life’s Blessings in the New Year!

I enjoy the eye candy and the details equally. Thanks for sharing them.
    Chitra

7. JoWynn says:

You’re not too fast for me. I love seeing everything you post.

Happy holidays!

8. Joy Bird says:

Absolutely beautiful !!

9. MaryC says:

Sharon – I love studying the seam details that you send out. They always inspire me to push myself to try something new. No matter what the ‘pace’ – I *do* take time to contemplate what you’ve done. Thanks for all the effort that goes into your sharing!

I like your button cluster with the heartshaped button. Fun to see how you stitched the button on the left side. The babyshoes are so cute!

11. PatQuilts says:

Sharon, I enjoy seeing all the eye candy, so don’t mind your increased postings at all. Two details at a time are fine with me.