Thank you everyone – my book is on the Amazon best seller list!

I wanted to post a huge thankyou as my book My book The Visual Guide to Crazy Quilting Design  had hit the Amazon best seller list last night

It is second in Needlework

screenshot of bestseller list - needlework

Also third in Patchwork

screenshot of bestseller list - patchwork

And in Embroidery

screenshot of bestseller list - embroidery

The rankings change and update hourly so they will move and drop but for the moment I am a very excited Sharon! Thank you to everyone who has purchased the book, spread the word and left a review! I am feeling like it was not so much hard work after all!

45 Responses to Thank you everyone – my book is on the Amazon best seller list!

1. Eileen Keane says:

Just ordered mine! Gotta have it before it disappears off the shelf.

2. Michele Zoietewey says:

Hi Sharon, Congrats on reaching the best sellers list, Received the book on Monday. Already read it from cover to cover. Once the templates arrive… (I know, I gotta wait, SIGH!!!)… I thought I had actually completed at least one of the blocks of this old quilt I told you about… After looking through the book I can see I have lots more happy and creative stitching to go. This is going to be one fantastic quilt once completed… thanks to you, your book and the templates.

3. Thank you, sharon! A wonderful, informative book!!

4. Congratulations! What a wonderful achievement. I’m looking forward to seeing it. 🙂

5. Kim says:

I have a great idea for the next book, print your wonderful stitch dictionary and make it spiral bound!!!! I’d love a hard copy instead of printing them out all the time and could take it with me to guild and stitch in meetings.

Hi Kim – I am thinking about a stitch dictionary but the trick will be to convince my publisher that material already published free online is a sellable product so I am thinking of ways to make it a really good dictionary of stitches

• Kim says:

Tell them you’ve had requests for it so it can be taken to meetings and guild events. I bet I’m not the only one who would love it and you have unique variations to other ones available. Happy to help get it done!

6. sharonb says:

Thank you every one for your congratulations and well wishes I really appreciate them! They make my day

7. Donna Gallagher says:

Sharon. My book arrived last week and it is everything and more that I expected….. your blog has been such a help and education to me….I’ve got to admit that while technology is fantastic, I still like to open a book and turn the pages….having your book is not only a fantastic resource, but an absolute joy to turn those beautiful pages. I hope this will e the first of many successful and informative books…. dx

8. Congratulations, Sharon. You deserve this. Your book is my bible for stitches and creativity in crazy quilting. Gorgeous book. Between this book and your TAST list of stitches, how can we, stitchers, go wrong. Happy as a lark. Keep us lefties in mind though when posting stitches. Thanks.

9. Angela says:

Congratulations! That is so exciting! You deserve it!

10. Nicki Seavey says:

What a fabulous treat for embroiders and Crazy Quilters! Beautifully photographed with such scrumptious eye candy. Congratulations Sharon!

11. Congratulations! I’m anxiously awaiting my copy but no sign of it being shipped as yet.

12. Marci Hainkel says:

This is wonderful, well deserved. I have my book, it is great!

13. Robin Waybright says:

Congrats, Of course it is! Received mine last Thursday and love it!

14. Barbara Nickerson says:

Thank you Sharon for a wonderful book. You are an amazing lady. I also want to thank another amazing lady, Mary Corbet, for introducing me to you through her blog. I read about you and your 2020 challenge and decided that I wanted to join and of course I needed your book. I am very excited for you – you deserve much praise.

I now follow two wonderful amazing needle ladies!!

15. Good for you! I’m waiting not so patiently for my copy of your book to arrive. I ordered it last week. I enjoy your stitches and your blog. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and talents.

16. Maureen Bond says:

You deserve to reach the top of the book list Sharon. So much of your time, effort and knowledge has gone into the book. I hope the book remains on the top for a long time yet.
    I’m keen for the book to arrive, it looked so good online.

17. Congratulation. I ordered my copy some time ago and it arrived today. Can’t wait to get into it.

18. Barbara McCaig says:

It’s arrived, it’s arrived, Sharon’s book has arrived! Don’t interrupt me and go feed yourselves I’M BUSY.
    Sharon, congratulations it’s amazing, your talent is off the planet!
    Is it worth the wait? Very much so.

19. Fantastic! 🙂 It was #1 New Release in Needlework when I ordered my copy yesterday. At this moment, it says #1 Best Seller in Embroidery. How exciting!

20. Patricia Hinkle says:

I ordered my copy yesterday. Thank you for all your posts and tast.

21. Mary says:

Congrats Sharon!

22. SheriR says:

That’s wonderful! Congratulations! I just put my order in. I can’t wait to get it.

23. RitaS says:

Congrats! I got mine on the 6th and it’s great

24. Claire Turner says:

The accolades are well deserved Sharon. You have given so generously to your (our) craft. I can’t wait for my copy to arrive.

25. Margaret Roberts says:

Congratulations Sharon. I bet you are dancing around the house and i hope Gerry is too. Honoured to be your friend.

26. Nora says:

Congratulations! Love your book!

27. Lonna Hammond says:

Congratulations Sharon. Your book deserves it, it is awesome. I love it

28. Caroline says:

Thats great news, well deserved! My copy is on its way and I’m sure it will be the go to book, just as this is the go to website for all things to do with stitching and embroidering. Thank you for sharing, and for all the hard work that goes in to helping and inspiring us all!

29. Maureen Greeson says:

A wonderful, informative book!! Thank you Sharon.

30. Vivienne Garforth says:

Naturally – not surprised at all. Congratulations, Sharon.

31. Carolyn says:

Received my book from Amazon on Friday and love it! Lots of inspiration for the 2020 quilt.

32. Shel Jensen says:

Its a beauty!! I love it!

33. Valerie Lee says:

Congratulations I’m so looking forward to receiving my copy

34. Susann Cambridge says:

Just so happy with your book. I love everything you do.

35. Patty Derobertis says:

Beautiful, inspiring book. Thank you so much!

36. Evelyn Foster says:

Woweee congratulations Sharon, that’s wonderful news the hard work is paying off and you certainly have reason to be excited.

37. Anita Ndrecka says:

Im sure you deserve it!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

38. Kim says:

I just got it and love it!!!! Can’t wait to really explore it more and ready for the second book!

39. Irena says:

Congratulations. Just received my copy. Looking forward to a good read then putting it into practice. I’ve never tried crazy quilting. I have made. Regular pieced. Lap quilts so it’s a new challenge and embroidery. Only cross stitch but I’m sure what with your tutorials. Will do well.

40. Carolyn says:

Congratulations! Your giving spirit is so inviting and your excellence in expertise shines brightly! I am very happy for you. Thank you for sharing your joy in stitching.