Just a quick heads up, if you are a fan of Vincent Van Gogh, over on Tones and Tints, there is a series of posts about how we encountered Arles where Van Gogh produced nearly 300 drawings and paintings.
Pintangle via email
Subscribe to Pin Tangle and have it delivered to your In Box
News in Brief
2014 is the last year I will teach online classes can be purchased here.
- Artists Studio Journal: A Designers workhorse
- Encrusted Crazy Quilting (full and no longer available)
- Sumptuous Surface Embroidery
I limit the number of students in my classes.
CQ Stencils are available! Templates designed by a crazy quilter for crazy quilters. You can buy them from the CQ stencils page
Free samples of my Stitchers worksheets are here
My Other Blog Tones and Tints
Tones and Tints is co-authored with Jerry Everard. It is our take on drawing, photography, and travel
- sharonb on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
- sharonb on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- Pat on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
- Iris Lins on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
- Cheryl Anderson on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle