For those interested in travel journaling and art journals etc. I have filled my first notebook about my trip and am on to the second. I thought I would share a video of me flipping through the pages so you could see how I keep a travel journal. It is over on Tones and Tints.
Pintangle via email
Subscribe to Pin Tangle and have it delivered to your In Box
News in Brief
2014 is the last year I will teach online classes can be purchased here.
- Artists Studio Journal: A Designers workhorse
- Encrusted Crazy Quilting (full and no longer available)
- Sumptuous Surface Embroidery
I limit the number of students in my classes.
CQ Stencils are available! Templates designed by a crazy quilter for crazy quilters. You can buy them from the CQ stencils page
Free samples of my Stitchers worksheets are here
My Other Blog Tones and Tints
Tones and Tints is co-authored with Jerry Everard. It is our take on drawing, photography, and travel
- sharonb on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- sharonb on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
- PJ in Texas, USA on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- Carla Fiedler on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
- Annet on A tutorial on how to work decorative crazy quilt seams
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle