When I first saw it I thought they were buttons. There is no reason why the idea could not be adapted to button craft. It would be easy enough to stitch button to a sheer band.
Pintangle via email
News in Brief
2014 is the last year I will teach online classes have been announced and can be purchased here.
Online Classes offered
- Artists Studio Journal: A Designers workhorse
- Encrusted Crazy Quilting (is now fully booked and no longer available)
- Sumptuous Surface Embroidery
I limit the number of students in my classes.
My CQ Stencils are available! You can buy them from CQ stencils page
Free samples of myStitchers worksheets are here
Tones and Tints is my other blog where I share art journal pages and my progress in re-establishing the habit of drawing
- sharonb on Detail 648 and 649 on my Freeform Band Sampler
- chitra gangadharan on Take a Stitch Tuesday 99 Eastern stitch.
- queeniepatch on Take a Stitch Tuesday 101 Triangular buttonhole stitch and 102 Beaded Triangular buttonhole stitch
- Marianne Squire Maszer on Detail 648 and 649 on my Freeform Band Sampler
- yvette on Crazy Quilt Seam Detail 481 and 482
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle