When I first saw it I thought they were buttons. There is no reason why the idea could not be adapted to button craft. It would be easy enough to stitch button to a sheer band.
Pintangle via email
Subscribe to Pin Tangle and have it delivered to your In Box
News in Brief
2014 is the last year I will teach online classes can be purchased here.
- Artists Studio Journal: A Designers workhorse
- Encrusted Crazy Quilting (full and no longer available)
- Sumptuous Surface Embroidery
I limit the number of students in my classes.
CQ Stencils are available! Templates designed by a crazy quilter for crazy quilters. You can buy them from the CQ stencils page
Free samples of my Stitchers worksheets are here
My Other Blog Tones and Tints
Tones and Tints is co-authored with Jerry Everard. It is our take on drawing, photography, and travel
- Belinda Sweeney on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- margreet de reus on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- Dianne on Take a Stitch Tuesday 108 Rice stitch and varieties 109 Square Boss
- Margaret on Who is up for a mini challenge?
- Christina on Take a Stitch Tuesday 108 Rice stitch and varieties 109 Square Boss
Sharon B's Stitching News is an announcement only newsletter that keeps you up to date
RSS feeds to Pin Tangle