Pintangle’s online store is closed. I will re-open in the first week in December, once we have returned from our travels.
I will still be writing the blog as wifi permits, and of course, TAST continues. But it would be impractical and unfair on you to try to maintain the store – even for electronic products – while my online access is unreliable.
Follow Pintangle and have it delivered to your inbox
You can have Pintangle delivered to your inbox by using the follow feature in the sidebar. Just enter your email address, and when you get the confirmation email make sure you say yes and you are all set!
If you are on a mobile or tablet you will need to scroll to the bottom to find the follow feature.
In this module I introduce the start of the knotted stitches, and there are some more beaded stitches. I also have an interesting version of Cretan stitch, Chained Cretan Triangle,that I discovered in an old embroidery book.
In Module 7 contains worksheets for 17 stitches.
- Barred Herringbone Stitch
- Beaded Chevron V1
- Beaded Chevron V2
- Beaded Coral Knotted Herringbone
- Beaded Double Chevron
- Berwick Stitch (a member of the buttonhole family)
- Bullion knot
- Chained Cretan Triangle
- Chevron Cretan Stitch
- Chevron Herringbone Stitch
- Closed Buttonhole Stitch
- Coral Knotted Herringbone Stitch
- Double Chevron Stitch
- French Knot
- Herringbone Cretan Stitch
- Threaded Herringbone Stitch
- Upright Diagonal Cross
Please read before you buy
- When you click buy you will be taken to Pay Pal. I only accept Pay Pal.
- When I receive your order I will email a link to where you can collect your file.
- Please make sure your pay pal address is correct as it is the only way I can contact you.
- If you want me to use a different email tell me in the “instructions to merchant field”
- Make sure my email is not blocked by your spam filter (sharon dot boggon at gmail dot com)
- Each file is between 7 and 10 megs. These files are in PDF format and you will need Adobe reader to view them. The PDF reader is free from Adobe you can get it free from here
- I am in Australia, so we have a time difference and I am sometimes asleep when the others are awake. But if you do not hear from me within 24-48 hours something has gone wrong, check your spam box and make sure you haven’t tossed me out, and don’t hesitate to contact me. There is a contact tab on the top bar of this page.
- Take advantage of the free samples of this product before you buy and that way you will not be disappointed. You can find the free sets and more information about the worksheets here
Where are the other worksheets for hand embroiderers?
- For a full description of these worksheets and the first 4 Free modules visit the worksheets page
- Module 5
- Module 6
- Module 7