As usual if you click on the block you will be taken to larger photograph so you can have a good sticky beak.
Once again on this block I used my CQ stencils as a template to create the stems of the floral spray on the right hand side of the block.
I stopped stitching to take a photo of the CQ stencil I used (sitting on the paper as it is clear it is hard to photograph!) I used the curves as a template for the vine like stems.
Here is a close up of the finished motif.
I know people like details so here is another.
These scallops were of course created using my CQ stencils as templates.
Join in Work in Progress Wednesdays and leave a comment
If you have made progress on a large project leave a comment with a link to your site. If you include the http bit of your web address in the comment it will become a link and folks can visit and see what you have done.