I have a huge surprise for everyone — drum roll….. I have another book out! Crazy Quilting for Beginners Handy Pocket Guide: All the Basics to Get You Started is a condensed version of my other book. It’s a beginner’s guide that covers all the basics – but just the basics! The book aims to be the perfect resource to get you started.
Here is a breakdown of what the book contains
- Selecting Fabric
- How to piece crazy-quilt blocks
- Making embellishment decisions
- Starting and finishing stitches
- Threads, needles, and beads
- Marking Fabric
- Decorating Seams
- Combining Stitches
- An overview of foundation stitches, with 11 essential stitches to get you started
- Adding beads, sequins, buttons, and other embellishments
The book is 6 x 4 inches so it’s the size of a postcard, making it ideal to fit in a sewing box and also for this time of year an ideal gift for your stitching friends or even a stocking filler!