Stitchers Templates

My stitchers templates are designed with other embroiderers and crazy quilters in mind. They will take your stitching to the next level.  With them you can create hundreds of different hand embroidery patterns.

They are made of clear plastic so you can position them easily and are compact in your sewing box. To use them position the template in place, use a quilter’s pencil to trace along the edge of the template to create a pattern. You can stitch along this line to decorate the seam.

Each set has a free ebook of patterns to use or spark ideas.

TO ORDER your Stitchers Templates

Stitchers Templates set 1 you will find here
Stitchers Templates set 2 you will find here

SaveSave

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Stitchers Templates

1. Rachel says:

Thank you for these lovely templates. I will definitely be bookmarking them for when I finally have the proper equipment for my sewing machine.:)

2. Robyn A Duncan says:

I bought my templates Set 1 some considerable time ago and was wondering how I can obtain a copy of your free ebook of patterns to accompany each set. I encourage students to get a set when I refer them to PINTANGLE I do hope they do as the templates are invaluable! Robyn

3. sharonb says:

Thanks so much for your positive comments I really appreciate the time it takes to post them

4. Renee says:

I absolutely love my Set 2 templates!

5. Penny says:

HI there, found your patterns, so excited, some lovely idea’s, that take you right out of the box!

6. PJ in Georgia, USA says:

I have both sets, and love each of them. They have allowed me to create things that I would have never come up with using French Curves or rulers.

I am an engineer, from back in the days where engineers had to do their drafting by hand, but I also can not draw a straight line using a ruler. As I have become more experienced in life than most my inabilities have made the problem even worse. Sharon’s templates have made my life much easier!