Stitchers Templates for crazy quilters

using Sharon B's CQ StencilsMy templates for crazy quilters are designed with other stitchers in mind. I aim to help you take your stitching to the next level.  With my templates you are able to create hundreds of different hand embroidery patterns to embellish your seams and decorate you crazy quilt patches with flair.

These templates are easy to use, made of clear plastic so you can position them easily and are compact in your sewing box. To use them position the template in place and, holding it firmly with one hand, so that it does not shift, use a quilter’s pencil to trace along the edge of the template to create a pattern. You can stitch along this line to decorate the seam.

using my Crazy Quilt Templates set 2

There are also a number of different curved lines that allow you to create many organic type hand embroidery designs. They are ideal for floral sprays. The curved lines can also be used them to create frames and other types of flourishes on your work.

Templates fro crazy quilters ebook pageTo  show how each set of  templates could be used, I have a free ebook of patterns to accompany each set. Using the shapes found on the edge of each stencil you can create numerous seam embellishments.

TO ORDER your Crazy Quilt Templates

Crazy Quilt Templates set 1 you will find here
Crazy Quilt Templates set 2 you will find here

dove from Crazy Quilt Templates set 2

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Stitchers Templates for crazy quilters

1. Pam says:

I have not received my order. I ordered on 1/29/2017.
    Looking forward to getting my order. I wanted to share them at a meeting.

2. Pam says:

I have not received my order. I ordered on 1/29/2017.

3. Robyn A Duncan says:

I bought my templates Set 1 some considerable time ago and was wondering how I can obtain a copy of your free ebook of patterns to accompany each set. I encourage students to get a set when I refer them to PINTANGLE I do hope they do as the templates are invaluable! Robyn

4. sharonb says:

Thanks so much for your positive comments I really appreciate the time it takes to post them

5. Renee says:

I absolutely love my Set 2 templates!

6. Penny says:

HI there, found your patterns, so excited, some lovely idea’s, that take you right out of the box!

7. PJ in Georgia, USA says:

I have both sets, and love each of them. They have allowed me to create things that I would have never come up with using French Curves or rulers.

I am an engineer, from back in the days where engineers had to do their drafting by hand, but I also can not draw a straight line using a ruler. As I have become more experienced in life than most my inabilities have made the problem even worse. Sharon’s templates have made my life much easier!