I finally have two more diamond blocks done. I hope you enjoy seeing them.
It has taken me an age this year to settle back into regular CQ stitching as it feels like I have had a stream of little breaks and interruptions that have broken the rhythm of work.
These are light coloured blocks. I am on the homeward stretch with this quilt now.
As usual if you click on the image it will take you to larger version.
The back story
If you are interested in the back story of this quilt and seeing photos of each block as it was made browse the posts in the Diamond block crazy quilt category
Posts on How to assemble a Crazy Quilt which include;
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 1 – Trimming the blocks, joining and a construction technique that means the seams sit flat.
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 2 – Working in Sections
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 3 – Tying the quilt sandwich with no stitches visible from the front and adding a border
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 4 – Adding a false back
- Assembling a crazy quilt part 5 – Catching the false back and binding.
Online Crazy Quilting Classes:
Just a quick reminder for those who are interested in taking a class with me. You will find all my classes listed under the top tab imaginatively titled Classes online you will also find information on how online classes are run.